|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|System Voltage:||12V/24V Auto||No-load Loss:||0.7 W To 1.2W|
|Battery Voltage:||100V (25°C), 90V (-25°C)||Max. Power Point Voltage Range:||Battery Voltage +2V To 75V|
|Conversion Efficiency:||≤ 98%||MPPT Tracking Efficiency:||> 99%|
pwm solar regulator,
pwm solar power controller
12V 24V PWM Solar Charge Controller 20A For Off Grid Solar Home Eystem
PWM solar charge Controller 12V/24V 20A(HP2420) for Off-grid solar home system
● Supporting 12V/ 24 V system voltages. Different charging program options including those for lead acid battery, customized ones, etc. are available.
● Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
● Five load Working Modes for choosing such as Pure light control, Light control + time control, Manual mode, Debugging mode and Normal on.
● Manually Switching On/Off Load
When the load mode is set to 15 (manual mode), short press the key (non-setting mode) in any interface to switch on or off the load.
● Overload and Short Circuit Recovery
Overload and short circuit automatic recovery time: 5s at the 1st time; 10s at the 2nd time; 25s at the 3rd time; 30s at the 4th time; 30s at the 5th time, or automatic recovery the next day.
● With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted.
● The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and TVS lighting protection.
LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Contact Person: sales