60 Amp 48V Solar Charge Controller Pwm Solar Regulator For Home Lighting
60A 48V solar system controller SR-ML4860
1. With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
2.A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
3. A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
4.The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
5. Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%. l.
6. Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
7. Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
8. LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
9. Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
10.The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses, but also modify controller parameters.
11. With the help of an external battery voltage sampling function, battery voltage sampling is exempted from the effect of line loss, making control more precise.
12. Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery's service life.
13. The controller also features a battery over-temperature protection function, and when the external battery temperature exceeds the set value, charging and discharging will be shut off so as to protect components from being damaged by overheat.
14. TVS lighting protection
• PV Over Current/power
• PV Short Circuit
• PV Reverse Polarity
• Night Reverse Charging
• Battery Reverse Polarity
• Battery Over Voltage
• Battery Over Discharge
• Battery Overheating
• Controller Overheating
• Lithium Battery Low Temperature
• Load Short Circuit ,
• Load Overload
• TVS High Voltage Transients