|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||by carton 335*300*210mm 2pcs/carton|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Application:||Charger Controller||Rated Charging Current:||10A|
|Max Solar Energy Input Voltage:||<150V||PV System Max Input Power:||400W/12V 800W/24V 1200W/36V 1600W/48V|
|MPPT Tracking Efficiency:||>99%||With LCD Display:||Yes|
ce rohs solar controller,
solar panel battery regulator
Black 10a Mppt Solar Charge Controller MPPT Solar Regulator SR MT2410
Features of SR-MT2410
1. Adopting double crest or multi crest tracing technique,used for the condition when a part of solar panel is under shadow or parts of panel isdammage
2. Built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm which could promote the energy utilization efficiency of pv system.The charging efficiency is 15%~20% higher than PWM mode
3. It can find out the best working point of I-V curve within 1 minuite,the MPPT efficiency could reach to 99.9%.
4. Adopting advanced digital power supply techniques which makes the energy conversion efficiency reach up to 97%
5. Four charging stages:MPPT-equalizing charge-boosting charge-floating charge
6. With current-limiting charging mode.When the power of solar panel is oversized,the controller will lower charging power automatically,which enable the system to work under the rated charging current
Solar Station System
Solar power station systems are typically used for regional centralized power supply, such as village, island, fields monitoring and so on. Also the power level range is between kilowatts to hundreds kilowatts.
Solar Home System
Solar home system are typically used for home photovoltaic power generation system, to solve electricity demand of none power or unstable power region. Also the power level rage is between hundred watts to kilowatts.
Solar RVs/Vessels System
Solar RVs/Vessels system are typically used for reducing the RVs and the vessels electricity cost, by setting up solar system to assist gasoline/diesel power generator.
Solar Street lights System
Installation and use instruction of SR-MT2410
1. Fix the controller: Fix the controller onto the surface of the specific place. Keep a certain distance between the controller and fitting surface to assure heat dissipation
2. Wire preparation: Adopt the wire matching the current,plan the length of wire, strip 5mm insulation of one side of the controller terminal and try to decrease the length of the connected wire so that a reduction in electrical loss.
3. Connect to the battery: connect the battery wire to the controller firstly, Pay attention to the “+” and “–”, in case of reverse connection. If connected well, the indicator light will be on. Otherwise, please check the connection. If reverse connection, controller will not working but not damage the controller.
4. Connect to the solar panel: Pay attention to the “+” and “–”, not reverse connect. If ample sunshine, controller will show charging mode. Or should check the connection is right or wrong. If solar panel under the sunshine will produce voltage immediately. If use 24V or more than 24V system, the solar panel voltage will exceed to body safety voltage, when use please prevent you self from electric shock.
5. Connect Load:Connected the load to controller,make sure the current cannot over the rated current, and notice the positive and negative electrode. Prevent the system from reverse connect.
Parameter of SR-MT2410
|Max. input power of solar panel||130W||260W|
|Rated charge/ discharge current||10A|
|No load loss||<15mA|
|Max. input voltage of solar panel||<150V|
|MPPT tracing efficiency||>99%|
|Over voltage protection||16.5V||33.0V|
|Limited charge voltage||15.5V||31.0V|
|Equalizing charge voltage||15.2V||30.4V|
|Equalizing charge interval||30 days|
|Boosting charge voltage||14.4V||28.8V|
|Floating charge voltage||13.8V||27.6V|
|Over-discharge recover voltage||12.5V||25.0V|
|Over discharge voltage||11.0V||22.0V|
|Boosting charge time||2 hours|
|Equalizing charge time||1 hour|
|Over temperature protection||Yes|
|Light-operated voltage (on)||5V|
|Light-operated voltage (off)||6V|
|Light-operated delay time||5min|
|Overload protection||Load current≥1.25 times rated current, cut off the load within 10 seconds; Load current≥1.5 times rated current, cut off the load within 5 seconds|
|Protections||1.Reverse connection. 2.Inner over temperature. 3.The voltage of PV input terminal is over value. 4.Over load 5.Reverse charging protection at night. 6. TVS lightning protection 7. Waterproof: IP 64|
Contact Person: sales