|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Packing information: 4 pieces for one carton One carton size: 470*305*280mm|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Application:||Solar System Controller||Maximum Current:||40A|
|Rated Voltage:||12V/24V||Max.Input Power:||550W/12V;1100W/24V|
|Max.Input Voltage:||100V||Output Current:||20A|
|Internal LCD Display:||Yes||PC Monitoring Function:||Yes|
|Shell Material:||ABS||Operating Temperature:||-35℃~45℃|
maximum power point tracking solar charge controller,
mppt based solar charge controller
High Efficiency Solar Panel Mppt Charge Controller With Light Control Time Control
mppt solar off grid system controller SR-ML2440
1. With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
2. built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems,and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
3. A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
4. The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
5. Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
6. Charging program options are available for different types of batteries including gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, lithium batteries, etc.
7. The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
8. Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
9. Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
10. LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
11. Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
12. The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses, but also modify controller parameters.
13. The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various occasions.
14. The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism. When temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the temperature so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheat.
15. Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery's service life.
16. TVS lighting protection.
Solar Station System
Solar power station systems are typically used for regional centralized power supply, such as village, island, fields monitoring and so on. Also the power level range is between kilowatts to hundreds kilowatts.
Solar Home System
Solar home system are typically used for home photovoltaic power generation system, to solve electricity demand of none power or unstable power region. Also the power level rage is between hundred watts to kilowatts.
Solar RVs/Vessels System
Solar RVs/Vessels system are typically used for reducing the RVs and the vessels electricity cost, by setting up solar system to assist gasoline/diesel power generator.
Solar Street lights System
Solar Street lights System are typically used for street lightning of cities, villages, the intelligent streetlight system will remote monitoring all street lamps to reduce the operation and maintenance costs of system.
Hybrid Energy System
The Hybrid energy system contains solar, wind, diesel and city electricity energy system. The system will meet the load demand of electricity in villages, islands, and telecom stations to reduce the system cost and improve the replenishment ratio of system.
Contact Person: sales