|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||40pcs/Carton Gross Weight: 6.5kg Packing Size:335*300*210mm|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Application:||Solar System Controller||Maximum Current:||10A|
|Rated Voltage:||12V/24V AUTO||System Voltage:||12V/24V Auto|
|Rated Current:||10A||Max. Input Voltage(Solar Panle Size):||55V|
|Over Voltage Protection:||17.0V;*2/24V||Level Of Protection:||IP30|
|Color:||Black||Battery Type:||Sealed Lead Acid/GEL|
pwm solar regulator,
pwm solar power controller
Multi Function Off Grid Solar Charge Controller 10A SRNE Classic SR LM10A
SR-LM10A charge controller SRNE classic model 10A
1. 12V/ 24 V system voltages are automatically recognized.
2. An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charging to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery's service life.
3. With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted.
4. A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of load.
5. The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit protection.
6. By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
7. The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with a key.
8. The user-friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensure convenient and intuitive operations.
9. Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
10. TVS lighting protection is adopted.
LCD display , easy to operate on LCD screen
Multi stage charging (3-stage charging , parallel charging and equalized charging function)
BTS – Battery remote temperature sensor terminal
Enable to charge Li-thium, Gel , lead-acid battery
With RS485 & USB communication port
Protection: PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Contact Person: sales