|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Application:||Solar System Controller||Maximum Current:||30A|
|Rated Voltage:||12/24V(Auto)||Warranty:||1 Years|
|Rated Charging Current:||30A||Max. Input Power:||450W/12V;900W/12V|
|Control Method:||PWM Smart Charging||Working Temperature:||-25~55|
24v solar charge controller,
solar voltage regulator 12v
Multi Function Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V Solar Panel Regulator 30 Amp
PWM 12/24V Auto PV Solar Charge Controller SR-HP2430
Features of SR-HP2430/2440
1. Automatic identification system voltage
2. Charging program options for sealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
3. An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery's service life (with the exception of GEL and lithium batteries).
4. With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted (with the exception of lithium batteries).
5. A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
6. The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
7. By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
8. A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available ,thus requiring no repeated setting.
9. The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with 2 keys.
10. The user-friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensures convenient and intuitive operations.
11. (An optional communication function) provides a RJ12 data port (output of TTL232 level or bluetooth signals), with the data adopting the standard Modbus protocol, can be used together with our upper computer Monitoring software or mobile phone APP.
12. Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
13. TVS lighting protection is adopted.
Why choose solar panel?
When you install solar panels on your home with a battery charger, then your flow of electricity becomes more reliable. If an outage occurs due to a natural disaster or a human accident that knocks out power lines, then you have energy to power your refrigerator, air conditioning and other important appliances and electronics. This offsets the difficulty of getting energy on cloudy days.
Solar panels have almost no moving parts which makes them easier to maintain. As a homeowner, you would only need to clean the panels on a regular basis and this activity does not require any special training or cleaners. If the panels are ever damaged by other parties or the weather, repairs are usually quick and inexpensive.
As a user of solar panels, you would be contributing to further development of solar panels. While this may not directly impact your pocket book, it does mean you would be making home energy more efficient for your children and other generations to come. This development is often why local and national governments will offer rebates for home owners with solar panels.
|System voltage||12V/24V Auto|
|No-load loss||0.7 W to 1.2W|
|Battery voltage||9 to 35|
|Max. solar input voltage||100V (25°C), 90V (-25°C)|
|Max. power point voltage range||Battery voltage +2V to 75V|
|Rated charging current||20A||30A||40A|
|Rated load current||20A|
|Max. capacitive load capacity||10000uF|
|Max. photovoltaic system input power||260W/ 12V||400W/ 12V||550W/ 12V|
|520W/ 24V||800W/ 24V||1100W/ 24V|
|Conversion efficiency||≤ 98%|
|MPPT tracking efficiency||> 99%|
|Temperature compensation factor||-3.0mv/ °C/ 2V (default)|
|Operating temperature||-35°C to +45℃|
Contact Person: sales