|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Application:||Charger Controller, Solar System Controller||Type:||MPPT|
|Working Temperature:||-35℃ ~ +60℃||Over Temperature Protection:||Yes|
|Applications:||Solar Home System And Off-grid Solar Pv System||Transfer Efficiency:||95%|
|Selling Units:||Single Item||Single Package Size :||15X15X18 Cm|
|Single Gross Weight:||2.000 Kg||Package Type:||18PCS /CARTON|
rv solar panel controller,
rv solar panel regulator
SRNE RV Solar Charge Controller
SRNE MPPT Solar Charge Controller for Solar Home System MC2420N10 with bluetooth function
- PowerCatcher maximum power point tracking technology allows the controller to track the maximum power point of solar panels even in a complex environment. Compared with the traditional MPPT tracking technology, it boasts faster response speed and higher tracking efficiency.
- A built-in maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm can significantly increase energy utilization efficiency of the photovoltaic system, which is about 15% to 20% higher than traditional PWM charging.
- It provides an active charging voltage regulation feature. At battery open circuit or lithium battery BMS overcharge protection, the controller battery terminal will output the rated charging voltage value.
- MPPT tracking efficiency is up to 99.9%.
- Due to an advanced digital power technology, the circuit energy conversion efficiency is as high as 98%.
- Available in multiple battery types and support charging procedures of various types of batteries such as lithium battery, colloidal battery, sealed battery, vented battery, lithium battery, etc.
- A current-limited charging mode is available. When the power of solar panel is too large and the charging current is higher than the rated valve, the controller automatically reduces the charging power so that the solar panel can operate at the rated charging current.
- Support automatic identification of lead-acid battery voltage.
- External LCD screen or Bluetooth module can be connected for viewing of equipment operating data and status, and modification of controller parameters is supported.
- Support standard Modbus protocol to meet communication needs in different occasions.
- Built-in over-temperature protection mechanism ensures that when temperature exceeds the set value of the device, the charging current decreases linearly with the temperature, thereby reducing the temperature rise of controller and avoiding high temperature damage.
Contact Person: sales