|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Packing information: 30 pieces for a carton One carton size: 369*222*178|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Application:||Charger Controller||Maximum Current:||10A|
|Rated Voltage:||12V/24V||Max.Input Power:||180W/12V;360W/24V|
|Internal LCD Display:||Yes||USB Output:||5V/1A|
|Shell Material:||ABS||Operating Temperature:||-25℃~55℃|
pwm based solar charge controller,
pwm solar power controller
12V / 24V PWM Solar Charge Controller 10Amp SRNE Controller With USB Output
12V/24V 10Amp solar power charge controller with USB output
1. 12V/ 24 V system voltages are automatically recognized.
2. An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing
charging to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the
battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery's service life.
3. With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted.
4. A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of load.
5. The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit protection.
6. By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
7. The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with a key.
8. The user-friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensure convenient and intuitive operations.
9. Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
10. TVS lighting protection is adopted.
LCD display , easy to operate on LCD screen
Multi stage charging (3-stage charging , parallel charging and equalized charging function)
BTS – Battery remote temperature sensor terminal
Enable to charge Li-thium, Gel , lead-acid battery
With RS485 & USB communication port
Protection: PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit
Contact Person: sales