|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box,4pcs one carton|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Application:||Charger Controller, Solar System Controller||Charge Mode:||MPPT Maximum Power Point Tracking|
|Output Current:||20A||Internal LCD Display:||Yes|
|Product Name:||Ml4860||Color:||White Grey|
|Operating Temperature:||-35℃~45℃||Max.Input Voltage:||150V|
60 amp mppt solar regulator,
60a mppt charge controller
Bluetooth Mppt Solar Panel Regulator Charge Controller Srne 60a White Grey
Solar Regulator 48V 60A MPPT Solar Controller with Bluetooth Moduel
1. With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
2. A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
3. A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
4. The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
5. Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
6. Different charging program options including those for gel batteries, sealed batteries and open batteries, customized ones, etc. are available.
7. The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
8. Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
9. Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
10. LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
11. Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
12. The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses, but also modify controller parameters.
13. The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various
14. All communications are electrically isolated, so users can rest assured in usage.
15. The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism. When temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the temperature and discharging will be halted so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheat.
16. With the help of an external battery voltage sampling function, battery voltage sampling is exempted from the effect of line loss, making control more precise.
17. Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery's service life.
Why choose us?
SRNE, as a high-tech enterprise with the government support ,and with own R&D team as well as factory, has become the famous brand and the experts of PV storage management and control, we always insist on good quality, professional service and leading technology. Besides, customer can purchase premium products with favorable prices from us.
Our R&D team and service: in SRNE, there' re some technicians having more than 10 years experience in the field of solar controller and all the products we design are the trend of market development.
Our tenet is continuously in pursuit of warm customer service.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment for regular order
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: Sample can be sent upon request as you requested, sample fee refund after order placed
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Contact Person: sales