|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Application:||Solar System Controller||Max.Input Power:||1600W/24V;3200W/48V|
|Max.Input Voltage:||150V||Output Current:||20A|
|Internal LCD Display:||Yes||PC Monitoring Function:||Yes|
|Shell Material:||ABS||Operating Temperature:||-35℃~45℃|
rv solar regulator,
rv solar panel controller
OEM MPPT Solar Charge Controller 48V 60A With PC Monitoring 3 Year Warranty
MPPT 60A solar system charge controller 12V/24V/48V with PC monitoring
1. With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
2. A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
3. A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
4. The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
5. Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
6. Different charging program options including those for gel batteries, sealed batteries and open batteries, customized ones, etc. are available.
7. The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
8. Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
9. Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
10. LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
11. Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
12. The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses, but also modify controller parameters.
13. The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various occasions.
14. All communications are electrically isolated, so users can rest assured in usage.
15. The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism. When temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the temperature and discharging will be halted so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheat.
16. With the help of an external battery voltage sampling function, battery voltage sampling is exempted from the effect of line loss, making control more precise.
17. Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery's service life.
18. The controller also features a battery over-temperature protection function, and when the external battery temperature exceeds the set value, charging and discharging will be shut off so as to protect components from being damaged by overheat.
19. TVS lighting protection
1. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we accept OEM orders.
2. Q:How to choose a right controller?
A:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable controller to you.
3. Q:How about the delivery time?
A: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
4. Q:What is the warranty of controller?
A: 3 years warranty.
5. Q:How to solve the technical problem?
A:24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solveeasily.
6. Q: What kind of output you can do?
A: Normally, we produce controller with 12V/24V/36V/48V, 10A to 200A. If you have special requirements, please tell us for engineer consulting.
7. Q: What appliances your controllers can load?
A: Our controller can load household appliances other inductive load such as refrigerator, air condition, water pump, etc.
Contact Person: sales