|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||CE / UL / ISO9001 / ISO14001 / Rohs|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||SRNE 50A maximum current and 12v 24v mppt voltage solar charge controller for solar panels|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Application:||Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Voltage Controller, Solar System Controller, RV Kits||Type:||MPPT|
|Work Time (h):||24||Max PV Voltage:||100V|
|Max PV Power:||1300W||Product Name:||SRNE 50A 12v 24v Mppt Voltage Solar Charge Controller For Solar Panels|
|Charge Mode:||MPPT Maximum Power Point Tracking||Battery Type:||Sealed Gel AGM Flooded Lithium|
|Function:||Electronic Multi Protective Function||System Voltage:||12V/24V Auto|
|Rated Current:||20A/30/40A/50A/60A||Protection:||Short Circuit|
|Warranty:||3 Years||Communication Port:||RS485/LAN/APP|
digital solar charge controller,
automatic solar charge controller
50A Solar Panel Battery Charge Controller 12v 24v Electronic Multi Protective
SRNE 50A maximum current and 12v 24v mppt voltage solar charge controller for solar panels
• PowerCatcher maximum power point tracking technology allows the controller to track the maximum power point of solar panels even in a complex environment. Compared with the traditional MPPT tracking technology, it boasts faster response speed and higher tracking efficiency.
• A built-in maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm can significantly increase energy utilization efficiency of the photovoltaic system, which is about 15% to 20% higher than traditional PWM charging.
• It provides an active charging voltage regulation feature. At battery open circuit or lithium battery BMS overcharge protection, the controller battery terminal will output the rated charging voltage value.
• MPPT tracking efficiency is up to 99.9%.
• Due to an advanced digital power technology, the circuit energy conversion efficiency is as high as 98%.
• Available in multiple battery types and support charging procedures of various types of batteries such as lithium battery, colloidal battery, sealed battery, vented battery, lithium battery, etc.
• A current-limited charging mode is available. When the power of solar panel is too large and the charging current is higher than the rated valve, the controller automatically reduces the charging power
so that the solar panel can operate at the rated charging current.
• Support automatic identification of lead-acid battery voltage.
• External LCD screen or Bluetooth module can be connected for viewing of equipment operating data and status, and modification of controller parameters is supported.
|System voltage||12V/24V Auto|
|Battery voltage||9 to 32|
|Max. solar input voltage||100V (25°C), 90V (-25°C)|
|Max. power point voltage range||Battery voltage +2V to 72V|
|Rated charging current||20A||30A||40A||50A|
|Max. capacitive load capacity||10000uF|
|Max. photovoltaic system input power||
|MPPT tracking efficiency||> 99%|
|Temperature compensation factor||-3.0mv/ °C/ 2V (default)|
|Operating temperature||-35°C to +45℃|
|Communication method||TTL Serial communication|
Q: How many charging mode does the controller have?
A: There are two charging modes. There are PWM and MPPT. MPPT is the most advanced. Srne have already developed MTTP charge controller with high performance, reliability, efficiency and fast tracking speed.
Q: What's the difference of the PWM charge controller and MPPT charge controller?
A: 1. MPPT controller uses maximum power tracking technology, compared to the PWM controller, the MPPT can generate more electricity with the same solar panels.
2. MPPT controller has low requirement of solar power system voltage, if the line or component parts damage the voltage, using MPPT controller does not affect the system generating.
3. MPPT controller can detect the temperature of the battery, then adjust the temperature by itself, the solar panel can charge the battery more efficiency.
Q: Why should the controller have temperature compensation function?
A: As temperature rises, electrochemical activity in the battery increases. Similarly, as temperature falls, electrochemical activity decreases. Therefore, as temperature rises, charging voltage should be reduced to prevent overcharge, as temperature falls, charging voltage should be increase to avoid undercharge. In general, to assure optimum service life, use of a temperature compensated charger is recommended.
Q: How does your factory carry out quality control?
A: Quality is our priority. Our QC always attached great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Each product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before packed.
Contact Person: sales